Micro- and Nanotechnologies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and information technology, electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, technical physics or materials sciences and engineering. All bachelor's programs must have a high proportion of electrical engineering/electronics, semiconductor technology, and solid-state physics.
The Master’s program requires specific knowledge in the following fields:
- Basics in materials engineering.
- Higher mathematics.
- Experimental physics/theoretical physics/solid-state physics.
- Basics of electrical engineering.
- Basic mechanics/engineering mechanics/mechatronics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website