- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you apply with international certificates, you will be informed in your letter of admission whether you are subject to a fee.
Bachelor's degree in the field of biology or a degree at a university in Germany or abroad, which does not differ significantly from this.
If a final certificate is not available for proof of a bachelor's degree by the end of the application deadline, an application is possible on the basis of a certificate of examination and study achievements already completed to the extent of at least 120 credit points, which must have been issued by the responsible body of the previous university. A total sum of the credit points must be shown. Enrolment in the international Master's program "Microbiology" requires the submission of proof of the Bachelor's degree obtained.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website