- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in mechatronics, electrical, electronics, or mechanical engineering, or in a closely related study field, previous knowledge in mathematics, chemistry, physics, electronics, electrical and mechanical engineering and materials.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications will be done electronically. Please register in the online application portal, enter your data and upload the following documents:
- Original undergraduate diploma or certified copy (bachelors or equivalent) - if already available,
- Original undergraduate transcript of records or certified copy, showing all courses and credits taken and all grades/marks obtained as well as the final/current overall average grade,
- If applicable: letter or certificate issued by your university, stating one of the following: registration, submission or completion of your final thesis, or expected graduation date (see below).
- Your English proficiency test result (see language requirements). Only native speakers from the USA, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada are exempted from submitting one of these English language certificates. A confirmation that the medium of instruction at your university was English is not sufficient.
- A recommendation letter issued by a university professor, using the following form.
- A statement of purpose.
- A Curriculum Vitae or résumé.
- APS certificate (only for applicants who have studied in China or Vietnam).
Additional documents that can be useful to submit:
- GRE score (all 3 sections are important).
- Certificate about your class rank.
- Certificate about the average grade of your class.
- University entrance exam result from your home country (if applicable).
- GATE result (India).
Undergraduate diploma and transcript of records: If you have completed your studies, but not yet received the bachelors diploma, the transcript of records has to show the total number of credit points, final grade and the remark "degree conferred" or "degree awarded". If not, please submit an additional confirmation letter from the university stating the total number of credit points, the final grade and that the degree has been conferred.
If you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies, please submit letter or certificate issued by your university, stating one of the following: registration, submission or completion of your final thesis, or expected graduation date.
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered. Certificates issued in a language other than German or English must be accompanied with a translation by an authorized translator.
For more information please check theCourse Website