- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in mechatronics, electrical, electronics, or mechanical engineering, or in a closely related study field, previous knowledge in mathematics, chemistry, physics, electronics, electrical and mechanical engineering and materials.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications will be done electronically. Please register in the online application portal, enter your data and upload the following documents:
- A certified copy of your undergraduate diploma (bachelors or equivalent) or the original document.
- A certified copy of your undergraduate transcript of records or the original document, showing all courses and credits taken and all grades/marks obtained as well as the final/current overall average grade.
- A certified copy of your English proficiency test result or the original document.
- A recommendation letter issued by a university professor, using the form indicated by the university.
- A statement of purpose.
- Your Curriculum Vitae or résumé.
- APS certificate (only for applicants who have studied in China, Mongolia or Vietnam).
Additional documents that can be useful to submit:
- GRE score (all 3 sections are important),
- certificate about your class rank
- certificate about the average grade of your class,
- University entrance exam result from your home country (if applicable),
- GATE result (India).
For more information please check theCourse Website