Mind, Brain and Behavior
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Behavioral Sciences, Biology, Cognitive Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Linguistics, Movement Sciences, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology.
For other bachelor’s degrees, the admissions board will individually assess whether they meet the entry requirements. It can be advantageous to include other relevant qualifications (e.g. professional experience in the fields of Neurosciences or Behavioral Sciences, or an internship of at least 8 weeks in the same fields beyond your bachelor’s degree’s requirements).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
You have to provide the following documents:
- Bachelor certificate (see previous degree).
- Transcript of records.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Additional qualifications (if applicable):
- Practical experience in the field of neuroscience or behavioral science (training or job certificate).
- Internship in the field of neuroscience or behavioral science (minimum of 8 weeks; only if done in addition the completed course of study).
- Completion of a specialized or advanced module with a focus on behavioral science or neuroscience (minimum of 9 credit points according to ECTS).
Note that you need certified translations of all documents which are not in English or German language.
For more information please check theCourse Website