- Winter semester
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the molecular medicine course of study or in a closely related subject area.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Eligibility will be considered proven by applicants who have not yet completed a course of studies at the time of application but have acquired at least 150 credits in a relevant bachelor degree program or in an equivalent degree program.
The requirement for subject relevance of the undergraduate degree is the proof of at least the following components:
- Accomplishments in life sciences totaling at least 90 credits, or
- Accomplishments in natural science totaling at least 120 credits.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents should be enclosed with the admissions application and personally signed:
- The diploma or diplomas, including the Diploma supplement and the transcript of records, of the candidate in the form of certified copies or certified German or English translations if the originals are not in English or German; if a diploma is not yet available, a certificate of the achievements, the credits and the average grade must be submitted.
- A personal data sheet written in English with a convincing description of the educational career with a photograph.
- A certificate of sufficient knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- A statement as to whether the applicant has successfully, unsuccessfully or not yet completed a master degree program.
- A written description which identifies the applicant's motivation for enrolling in the master degree program "Molecular Medicine" and his or her interest in research.
Applications that are not submitted complete, or in due form and time, will be excluded from the further procedure. The submitted documents are retained by the university.
If a prospective student establishes that they are disadvantaged in the selection procedure with respect to other applicants due to disability, a suitable compensation of disadvantage is to be granted by the Selection Committee upon application.
For more information please check theCourse Website