Molecular Sciences - Spectroscopy and Simulation
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, physics, mathematics, or a related engineering field. Comparable specialized course and biology/biochemistry degree holders are encouraged to apply if they fulfill the following requirements:
- 10 CP in mathematics.
- 8 CP in theoretical chemistry and/or spectroscopic techniques and/or quantum mechanics and/or equivalent topics.
Compared to the German rating system (where 1.0 is the best and 4.0 is the lowest grade), you should have an average of at least 2.0. All foreign grades will be evaluated according to this system. Please include the grading scale your university uses in your online application if it is not entered using the German and ECTS scales. In order to give you an idea of what your chances are for admission to the program, the following rules of thumb can be applied:
- In GPA-ratings (maximum grade 4.0, minimum grade to pass 2.0) you need at least an average of 3.0.
- In percentage-ratings (100% maximum, minimum grade to pass 40%), you need at least 70%.
- If your degree includes ratings like "first division", "first division with distinction", etc, you should have at least earned one of the two best ratings.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website