- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in linguistics, education, psychology, speech & language therapy, or related discipline.
Since the program has a strong linguistics component, it is important that students have some previous knowledge in linguistics.
Students in the final year of their bachelor's degree, who have not yet graduated, are welcome to apply.
The grade point average of your bachelor's degree should at least correspond to the German grade 2.5 (good).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply for the program please complete the online application form. Before you start the online application please make sure that you have the following documents at hand:
- A passport photo.
- A proof of your academic degree including details on course work. If you have not received your degree certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach documentation of all your examination results so far.
- Proof of advanced English language skills (see language requirements).
- A current certificate of enrolment or proof of exmatriculation (if you have studied at a German university, please indicate your 'Fachsemester' and 'Hochschulsemester').
For more information please check theCourse Website