- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Prerequisite is proof of a successfully completed study program with the degree Bachelor or diploma in the degree program Music Transfer or Tonmeister or in a comparable relevant subject as well as a special scientific qualification for the Master "Music acoustics".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications for admission to the master's program in Music acoustics must be submitted with the application forms provided before the deadline set by the examination office of HfM Detmold. The application must be accompanied by:
- A tabular curriculum vitae.
- Written cover letter explaining the choice of this study program as well as information on musical, scientific or technical background.
- In addition, musical-artistic skills have to be proven, eg. by a passed aptitude test for a musical-artistic degree program, a passed church music C exam or similar evidence. If these proofs are not available, an audition on an instrument is to be taken in the aptitude test.
- Examination of the general or subject-specific higher education entrance qualification.
- Proof of a completed Bachelor's or diploma degree program (see above).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website