Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science in physics, chemistry, or electrical engineering.
If the requirements are not met, there is the possibility to qualify on the basis of letters of recommendation and/or a discussion with academic experts.
With grade 2.7 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications must be submitted through online registration at Online application (Admission page).
A scan pdf of the following documents is required for application:
- Completed application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty indicating the students ranking in percent (e.g. best 10 %, best 10-20 %, best 20-30 %).
- Copies of bachelor's certificate and transcript of records, if applicable, with an official translation in English.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
In case of admission, original documents have to be submitted for the enrolment.
Do not send hard copies. Applications by regular mail or e-mail will not be considered.
Important note: all relevant information about your application (status, submitted files, etc.) can be checked and organized through the online platform. Please refrain from personal inquiries.
For more information please check theCourse Website