- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or a closely related field with a clear tie to chemistry.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 yеars.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
To submit your online application you are required to upload the following supporting documents as PDF-files:
- Documentation of your academic degree including details on course work (including course hours per week) and ECTS-credits. If you have not received your degree certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach documentation of all your examination results so far.
- Documentation of advanced skills in English (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae.
- If you completed your university degree in a country that did not sign the Lisbon Treaty (ETS No. 165), you will need to provide documentation of a GRE test with at least a combined average score of 150 points (verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning score). See the chart of signatures and ratifications of Treaty 165 for more information.
- Current certificate of enrolment or proof of exmatriculation (if you have studied at a German university, please indicate your 'Fachsemester’ and ‘Hochschulsemester’).
- If your documents are not available in German or English, you will need to have them translated. Please submit a German or English translation of your documents along with the original versions.
- Applicants from China, India and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home cοuntrу
For more information please check theCourse Website