- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in nanoscience or a similar program.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Application for admission.
- Documentation of your academic degree including details on course work (including course hours per week) and ECTS-credits. If you have not received your degree certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach documentation of all your examination results so far.
- Documentation of advanced skills in English (see language requirements).
- If necessary: the results of the GRE test. If you completed your university degree in a country that did not sign the Lisbon Treaty (ETS No. 165), you will need to provide documentation of a GRE test with at least a combined average score of 150 points (verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning score).
- Current certificate of enrolment or proof of exmatriculation (if you have studied at a German university, please indicate your 'Fachsemester’ and ‘Hochschulsemester’).
- Applicants from China and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home country.
For more information please check theCourse Website