Natural Resources Management and Development
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Proof of relation to natural resources management through the previous studies of a minimum of 15 ECTS.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum grade of 3,0 (according to the German System with 1,0 the best grade and 4,0 the minimum passing grade).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following application documents are required:
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form, English language).
- Graduation certificate.
- Academic record of university study.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A letter of motivation explaining:
- Personal understanding of Natural Resources Management and Development (one sentence).
- Motivation to apply in relation to your previous experiences/education (one paragraph).
- Motivation to apply in relation to your future aspirations/preferred occupation in line with the specialization the NRM program offers (one paragraph).
- Name three main benefits you expect to gain from the program (list).
- Name three main contributions you could make to the program (list).
- Five arguments of personal characteristics. Why you should be selected according to your view (list).
- A research idea related to the master program (2 pages).
- The subject and content of the research idea should be in line with the course content of the master program Natural Resources Management and Development.
- The subject must be of importance regarding the current scientific discussion.
- It should be written scientifically correct (e.g. structure, citation, data quality, sources, consistency).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website