- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, psychology, medicine, physics, philosophy or related fields.
Applications are welcome even if the required degree has not been awarded by the time of application, BUT the degree must be conferred before courses start the following October.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Required documents for application:
- Completed online application form (only available during the application period): your completed online application form must be submitted by 12 o'clock noon CET on February 15th. You may save changes to your application before submitting it.
You will need to have the following documents prepared for upload as PDF/scanned documents:
- Official transcripts/records of study: detailed documentation of your academic work (list of courses attended; grades if applicable)
- Diplomas: certificates of relevant examinations (e.g. bachelor's or master's degree, plus relevant intermediate exams).
- Motivation statement.
- Research experience exposé (max. length 2,000 characters) - describing all research experience which you consider relevant for us to know -.
- Two separate letters of recommendation (deadline: 12:00 (noon) CET on February 20th): letters of recommendation need to be submitted by the referees themselves.
On the online application form, you will have to fill in the referee contact tabs and follow the instructions to authorize the coordination office to invite the referees to submit their letter of recommendation electronically, on your behalf.
Your referees will need to fill in an evaluation form, as well as a recommendation letter.
Please note only applicants who will have submitted the online application form along with all required documents by the deadline will be considered for admission.
For more information please check theCourse Website