North American Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in one of the following subjects: North American studies, history, cultural studies, literature, political science, sociology, economics, or in an interdisciplinary subject with at least 90 credit points in one of the aforementioned subjects.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grades A-C, score of 180.
Specification: Listening 490 + Reading 455.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Required application materials:
- Completed application form.
- Official bachelor's degree diploma, including an official transcript with your GPA.
- Curriculum vitae.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Official translations of all certificates (if issued in a language other than German or English).
Please note that the university does not accept additional documents like motivational letters or letters of recommendation. Make sure you leave yourself enough time before the deadline to get certified copies and translations of the required documents.
For more information please check theCourse Website