- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Process Technology, Physics or Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree and all academic transcripts showing grades for all years of university.
- English and German language certificates (see language requirements).
- Curriculum Vitae (please refer to the example posted on the course website).
- Course comparison list. This document is only available in the online application portal, where you must download it, complete it and then upload it again.
- Statement of purpose containing reasoning about which field of studies is intended or which scientific goal is to be reached.
You must upload the original documents. They do not need to be notarized or certified.
For more information please check theCourse Website