- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Process Technology, Physics, Applied Physics, Physical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or equivalent.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Applicants applying for admission to a summer semester must provide proof of knowledge to the extent of at least 5 credit points in at least one of the following, or equivalent, subjects:
- Nuclear Chemistry or Radiochemistry,
- Nuclear and Radiation Physics,
- Reactor Physics or Reactor Technology,
- Radiation Protection,
- Medical Physics,
- Imaging Methods.
The admissions committee decides on equivalence.
It's not mandatory, but you won't get any score points during the admission process if you get a lesser GPA than 4.0 in your first professional degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree and all academic transcripts showing grades for all years of university.
- English and German language certificates (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation: Applicants must submit written remarks stating the intended field of study and the career objective or academic interest pursued. These remarks must include a statement of reasons.
- Tabular Curriculum Vitae.
For more information please check theCourse Website