- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. This is an interdisciplinary program, which means that students from all areas of the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering, architecture, and design disciplines are welcome.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years, with an attendance of no less than 2.600 sixty-minute attendance hours.
If your Bachelor’s Degree was less than four years in duration, please submit proof of at least one year's work and/or research experience in your field of studу.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
All application documents, including the application form, must be sent to:
- Download the application form, complete and sign.
- Curriculum Vitae (summarized and in PDF format), giving full first and family names, postal address (do not forget to include the name of the city/town), telephone number(s), passport number and/or ID card number from your country of origin.
- Portfolio (where applicable) or other academic and/or professional antecedents (texts, project descriptions, etc) not exceeding 10 MB and in PDF format.
- Motivation letter in English no longer than 2 pages.
- Applicants must submit a certificate of advanced English knowledge (see language requirements).
- Applicants whose official language is not Spanish must have a basic knowledge of Spanish at A2 or equivalent level.
After acceptance of the initial application, the Postgraduate Department (Foreign Students' Department) notifies you of your acceptance, after which you submit your enrolment documentatiοn.
For more information please check theCourse Website