- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in engineering sciences.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
GMAT minimum score 600 or GRE minimum score 157.
In addition to completing your first university degree, you need the following practical experience to be admitted to this degree program:
1 year of work experience in the field of production.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A Bachelor's degree or similar from an accredited university in engineering sciences, at least 180 ECTS or equivalent (depending on the home country).
- GMAT minimum score 600 or GRE minimum score 157.
- Proficiency in English, proven by official test score documents (TOEFL minimum 90 or IELTS 6.5 or above).
- Basic language skills in German, proven by official test score documents - minimum level A1 according to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- One year of work experience.
- Letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website