Operations Research and Business Analytics
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with sufficient credits in economics and business administration or mathematics and statistics. Knowledge in the field of computer science (languages, etc) is essential.
An academic degree is considered relevant with a minimum of:
- 45 ECTS (EU degrees) or 9 modules (non-EU degrees) in economics, business administration plus a minimum of 20 ECTS (EU) or 4 quantitative modules (non-EU), or
- 65 ECTS (EU) or 13 modules (non-EU) in mathematic-statistic modules.
Prove too: computer skills and education and job experiences.
If you have not yet completed the first-degree course of study by the time of application, proof of the relevant degree can be replaced by a full grade certificate of all achievements in the relevant course of study up to the time of application, whereby at least 140 credit points must be proven and the average grade determined from the module examinations is at least 2.9.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grade C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Proof of a relevant academic degree (bachelor's, diploma, etc.) with a GPA starting from 1.0 up to 2.9 (German grading scale applies).
Only legally certified copies of documents are accepted. Also, send a translation in German or English and attach the documents with the original language + APS certificates from applicants: China, Vietnam, etc.
- English skills (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation with a maximum of 400 words.
- Form "Relevance" of previous degree education.
For more information please check theCourse Website