- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 32,000 €. A student who has completed two years of enrollment pays a continuing fee in subsequent terms of 500 €.
Bachelor's degree in dentistry. You must also hold a license entitling you to practice dentistry in your country.
Generally, you need at least two years of professional experience as a dentist to be considered for admission. Experience in the fields of implantology and implant prosthetics is an advantage.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following items are required with your application:
- University diploma*.
- License entitling you to practice dentistry in your country*.
- Proof of a minimum of 2 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Two recommendation letters (from a mentor, professor, or employer).
- Passport photo.
*If applicable: with an official translation in English or German.
For more information please check theCourse Website