Part-Time MBA Program
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fees for the complete part-time MBA program which starts in spring are 39,500 €. Candidates who apply for the program by September 30th will benefit from a fee reduction of 2,500 €. The early bird discount is offered to those who have uploaded all mandatory documents and submitted their application by this deadline and have successfully passed the interview as well as the HHL Entry Test by the end of October. In order to qualify for the early bird discount, the payment of the commitment fee must be transferred by the end of November. The tuition fees include all educational and examination services as well as course material and catering during the course weekends. The Global Immersion Seminar in Boston is as well, while transportation and accommodation are not included.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
The HHL admission test (or alternatively the GMAT) is required.
In addition to completing your first university degree, you need the following practical experience to be admitted to this degree program:
3 years of work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Applicants must have an academic degree.
- Minimum of three years of work experience.
- The HHL admission test (or alternatively the GMAT) is required.
- Applicants must submit two recommendation letters.
- A letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website