- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 7,850 € per semester (plus RWTH semester fee). The RWTH semester fee amounts to approx. 300 € and is unrelated to RWTH International Academy’s fees. The tuition fees for the M.Sc. in “Periodontology” amount to 23,550 € for three semesters.
First university degree.
The license to practice as a dentist or a dental education completed abroad that is equivalent to a German license.
At least two years working experience as a dentist in a clinic or practice.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application process is 100% digital.
In order to apply the following documents are needed:
- University degree certificate.
- University transcript of records.
- Proof of at least 2 years of working experience: The proof of work experience has to include the following information:
- The employer’s address and stamp.
- Job title.
- Short task description.
- Date of joining and, if applicable, resignation date (duration).
Please note: your proof of work experience must be signed by a superior or HR!
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
If your documents were not issued in German or English, you need to have a certified translator translate them into either German or English.
For more information please check theCourse Website