- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in philosophy (major or minor) or a related degree. With appropriate previous knowledge of philosophy, access is also possible with a degree in another subject. This previous knowledge can also only be acquired at the beginning of the master's program.
The following qualifications are also required:
- When studying in the core area: good previous knowledge in several main areas of philosophy (practical philosophy, language philosophy and logic, epistemology, history of philosophy, philosophy of the mind).
- For minor studies: good previous knowledge in one of these main areas.
If important previous knowledge in certain areas of the subject philosophy is missing, students can be temporarily admitted on the condition that the missing content is made up for within the scope of the election window.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website