- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you apply with international certificates, you will be informed in your letter of admission whether you are subject to a fee.
Bachelor's degree in physics or a degree that does not differ significantly. In addition, in terms of content, it is expected knowledge of the following areas of the bachelor's degree course in physics at JGU Mainz to be comparable in the scope of at least:
- 30 credit points in the experimental physics module area,
- 19 credit points in the module area internships,
- 25 credit points in the module area of theoretical physics,
- 23 credit points in the module area advanced mathematics and calculation methods,
- 9 credit points for the written bachelor thesis.
The credit points are based on the standards of JGU Mainz.
An interview can alternatively be requested if the applicant can demonstrate at least 80% of the credit points listed above in all areas or if no bachelor's thesis has been written.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website