- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in physics or a related subject in order to be admitted to the master’s degree program in Physics. Specifically:
- Need to have obtained 15 ECTS in experimental physics (atomic, solid-state, nuclear, and particle physics).
- 15 ECTS in theoretical physics (quantum mechanics, statistical physics).
- 15 ECTS in lab courses.
No minimum GPA.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Candidates should upload the following documents to our online application portal as pdfs:
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certificates/academic records and transcripts. Please be aware that in case of acceptance you will need to provide the copies of all degrees/academic records and transcripts, all certified by the respective authorities.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Furthermore, 2 recommendation letters are required. Once an application is submitted via the online application tool, corresponding referees will receive automatic e-mails with an upload link through which reference letters can be submitted. Please make sure that your referees provide these documents as pdf files within the deadline.
For more information please check theCourse Website