- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in physics or in a related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The applicant must also meet the following requirements:
- At least 126 Credits in the field of physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology, or computer sciences.
- At least 66 Credits in the field of physics.
- At least 12 Credits in the field of theoretical physics (quantum mechanics and statistical mechanics).
- Bachelor thesis in the field of physics.
- Non-EU applicants have to take the GRE physics test (please use the DI Code 4056 and indicate the university as a score recipient).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You must upload the following documents (mandatory):
- CV (German or English).
- Bachelor's degree certificate in a certified copy in English or German.
- If you don't have finished your bachelor yet but already received 150 Credits you can hand in a transcript of records (including your grade average).
- If you do/did not graduate from a German university, you must upload a grading scheme of your university.
- If your university does not use the credit point system, you must upload a program pathway.
- Verified result of the GRE Physics test, please use the DI Code 4056 and indicate the university as a score recipient.
- Language certificate(s) (see language requirements). The language certificate(s) could be handed in later (but at the latest at the time of enrollment).
For more information please check theCourse Website