- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics or in a study course with a high share of experimental and theoretical physics.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semestеrs.
A final overall grade of at least 'befriedigend' (satisfactory) or an ECTS grade of at least С.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Proof of a general university entrance qualification or of an appropriate subject-specific university entrance qualification.
- Proof of completion of the first degree to at least a B.Sc. level. If at the time of application the degree certificate is not yet available, then a provisional certificate must be submitted which lists at least the grades for the first five semesters [constituting a minimum of 120 Leistungspunkte (credits)]. If the university does not issue provisional certificates, then a transcript of records will suffice provisionally. The actual degree certificate must be presented at enrolment in the case of admission into the master’s program.
- CV (tabular format).
- List of completed Studien- and Prüfungsleistungen (required coursework and degree-relevant examinations, e.g. transcript of records of the first degree).
- Proof of adequate English language skills (see language requirements).
- If applicable: further documents demonstrating the aptitude and motivation for the desired program (e.g. job references, documentation of work experience, or other relevant additional qualifications).
- If applicable: documents proving a specific case of hardship [e.g. Behindertenausweis (certificate of disabilitу)].
For more information please check theCourse Website