- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics or in a related field of study.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Applicants from related fields can only be considered if they passed sufficient courses in physics with excellent results. Mechanics, electrodynamics, and quantum mechanics are mandatory requirements.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- English language skills (see language requirements).
- Higher education entrance qualification: a secondary education degree qualifying you to enter University, i.e. A-Levels, Abitur, High school diploma, Matura, Nationwide Placement Test (Concours), or similar.
- APS Certificate: applicants from China, Mongolia, or Vietnam have to provide an original APS certificate which is issued by the German embassy in your home country.
For more information please check theCourse Website