- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in process engineering or related areas such as biotechnology, environmental engineering, or chemical engineering.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Students applying for MPE who have a first degree comprising less than 210 ECTS (or equivalent) and who cannot prove other creditable academic or professional achievements are required to enrol for an additional internship with a workload of up to 30 ECTS. During the internship a scientific project is to be performed inside or outside the university. A written report (BE) is to be submitted, to be assessed by the supervisor as either pass or fail.
Above-average bachelor’s degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree (see previous degree).
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- APS (only for applicants from China and Vietnam).
For more information please check theCourse Website