- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in process engineering or related areas such as biotechnology, environmental engineering, or chemical engineering. A degree in mechanical, industrial, leather, textile, petroleum or energy engineering is not suitable for this program.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If your bachelor's program includes less than 210 ECTS credits, it is possible to complete the missing credits at Hochschule Offenburg before starting the MPE program.
Academic Excellence: you should be among the top third graduates of your institution.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
If your application has been short-listed, you will be invited to send your full paper-based application by postal mail.
For this purpose please include the following documents:
- Print-out of the application form generated by the online application system HISinOne.
- Certified copy of the bachelor's degree (translated into English or German).
- Certified transcripts of records (translated into English or German).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation (explain why you want to complete the study program MPE).
- APS certificate (for Chinese and Vietnamese applicants only).
- Passport photograph.
- Copy of your passport ID page (with a picture, your name, and date of birth).
Please send your application package until April 18th to:
Ms. Daniela Siebert
Coordinator Master of Process Engineering
For more information please check theCourse Website