Process Safety and Environmental Enginееring
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, process engineering, environmental and energy process technology or in a closely related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The completed degree must contain:
- At least 55 CP (according to ECTS) in the field of mathematics, natural sciences, computer science.
- At least 55 CP in the field of engineering fundamentals.
- At least 55 CP in the field of process engineering fundamentals.
Exceptional suitability shall be assumed if the degree has not yet been completed at the time of submitting the application, but the evidence is provided of completion of at least 180 CP for a seven-semester bachelor degree course and the average grade calculated from the examinations already completed is at lеast 2,3.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grade C.
Specification: With grade B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website