Project Management and Data Science
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee is 16,000 €. It can be paid in instalments of 4,000 € per semester.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least one year of professional experience* after acquiring your bachelor’s degree (though not necessarily in the area of project management or data science).
*A position at a level that reflects your previous academic degree, such as project manager, architect, etc., as opposed to janitor, intern and so on.
Not a minimum mandatory but taken into consideration during the admission process:
- The final grade of the first university-level degree (50%).
- The number of years of professional experience after the first university degree (more than one year/more than two years) (25%).
- English language skills (25%).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Attached to the online application form, submit the following documents:
- A copy of your degree certificate: Applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia please submit a certificate from the academic test centre (APS). Further information can be found on the website of the German embassy in your country.
- A copy of your grade transcript: If in another language, also provide a translation in either English or German. Also, provide an explanation of the grading system at your previous university (if not explained in your transcript of records). And, if the number of credits taken does not appear on your transcript, also send evidence of the number of credits from the first higher education degree and any further completed studies.
- Evidence of at least one year of professional experience in any field after the first university degree. Provide official confirmation letter/s of employer/s detailing the period of time worked there. If you are self-employed, you may send contracts and/or tax statements.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A copy of your passport or identity card.
- Curriculum vitae (résumé).
Please also include:
- Letter of reference: academic and/or work-related.
- Link to video of motivation or letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website