- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the field of natural science or equivalent qualification in a similar study program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents have to be included in the online application:
- A transcript of records showing modules accounting to 140 ECTS or a certificate and the grade of the first and second Staatsexamen in the fields of medicine or veterinary medicine.
- A CV in tabular form.
- A motivation letter of up to 2 pages in which the applicant should explain the choice of the study program "Radiation Biology" and what specific knowledge and which specific skills enable the applicant to the field of this master study. Internships, professional training, studies abroad or other subject-related further education additional to the bachelor’s studies need to be proven by official documents.
- A signed statement that the letter of motivation was entirely written by the applicant without any help from others.
For more information please check theCourse Website