Renewable Energy and Data Engineering
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you already have a master's degree from a German university, you should pay a fee of 650 €.
Bachelor's degree in either electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, process engineering or energy engineering is recommended.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
For an application with fewer than 210 credits, a catalog of subjects from the courses offered by M + V / EMI or a scientific project / practical semester with at least 30 credits is available. The above-mentioned services are to be completed within the first two semesters of the master’s degree, provided that lectures and seminars are involved. If more than 15 credits are missing, a practical semester of 30 credits is mandatory, which increases the duration of the study by one semester.
Your bachelor's final grade should be above average (B or better, 3.0 or better, etc).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree (see previous degree).
- English and German language certificates (see language requirements).
- APS (only for applicants from China and Vietnam).
For more information please check theCourse Website