Renewable Energy and Data Engineering
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you already have a master's degree from a German university, you should pay a fee of 650 €.
Bachelor's degree in either electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, process engineering or energy engineering is recommended.
Academic Excellence: your bachelor's final grade should be above average (B or better, 3.0 or better, etc).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Apply to the program using the online application system (HISinOne). The selection committee will then screen your online application.
Within four weeks you will be notified as to whether or not you have been selected to provide a complete application.
If you have been invited to send your completed application documents by mail (post), please print out the form generated in HISinOne, attach your recent picture, sign it and include the following documents:
- Certified copy of bachelor's degree (translated into either English or German).
- Certified transcripts of marks (translated into either English or German).
- Copy of TOEFL or IELTS test results (institutional code: 7087). See the language requirements for more information.
- Proof of German proficiency level B1.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation (explanation why you want to study RED).
Before mailing your application, please be sure that you have completed and signed the application, added a recent picture, and included the other required documents in a single envelope (no folders or extra covers). Please send the envelope to the following address:
Offenburg University of Applied Sciences
Graduate School - RED Office
For more information please check theCourse Website