Research in Design, Art and Media
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- 7 semesters - 210 ECTS: study three semesters (starting in the winter semester).
- 6 semesters - 180 ECTS: go through a one-semester introductory phase in advance (start in the summer semester).
Graduates whose first degree is based on another credit scheme may apply for both options and will be admitted to either one according to their preparedness based on the length and rigour of their previous program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The university needs the following documents:
- A curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- Proof of a first university degree (certified copies of certificates).
- A passport photo.
- An exposé outlining a project you would like to work on as part of the master’s program (2-5 pages).
- A letter of motivation (max. 2 pages).
- A portfolio of 1-3 current textual and/or artistic/design works relevant to the master’s program. The submitted works should provide an overview of your abilities and interests.
- A proof of a English and German language test is required (see language requirements).
Send your application to:
For more information please check theCourse Website