Resource Efficiency in Architecture and Planning
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or Master's in architecture, civil engineering, geomatics, urban planning, geography, landscape planning, law, political science, administrative science, economics, social sciences, or a related course of study.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
6 months of work experience in the field of technologies in environmental and resource protection, environmental economics, environmental planning, or legal instruments or similar.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- First academic degree.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of REAP-relevant topics in the curriculum of the professional university degree. Evidence is provided by a compilation of the relevant modules and courses of the university degree that qualifies for a profession, which the applicant independently compiles.
- Proof of subject-specific work experience during or after the university degree qualifying you for a profession, which corresponds to at least six months of full-time employment (35 hours per week).
You can increase your chances of getting a study place by adding the following to your application:
- A letter of motivation in English (1 - 1.5 A4 pages) explaining the reasons for choosing the study program. The following questions should be answered:
- Which aspects make REAP a special master’s program?
- How does the REAP master's program differ from other master's programs?
- Which REAP-relevant areas of responsibility did you deal with in your previous work or previous studies?
- In which areas would you like to work when you have completed the master's program?
- Please add a CV to your application.
For more information please check theCourse Website