- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You must submit the following documents by email (email@example.com) and by post to:
Chair of Computer Science VII
University of Würzburg
- Covering letter (including motivation).
- Certificates and degrees/diplomas of your education (duly signed and stamped copies).
- Transcripts of all completed courses (duly signed and stamped copies; JMU transcripts do not require verification).
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph of the applicant, academic records, research papers, and professional experience.
- Fully filled application form from the International Office of the University of Würzburg. Please ignore the deadline in the application form, the correct deadline will always be published on the course webpage.
For more information please check theCourse Website