Simulation and System Design
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mechanical engineering.
You also need to provide proof of knowledge in the following fields (e.g. official course description as provided by the university):
- Higher-level programming language of at least 4 hours per week for one semester or 5 ECTS points with a grade of at least 2.0 or with a comparable grade in another grading system, and
- Control engineering amounting to at least 4 hours per week for one semester or 5 ECTS points with a grade of at least 2.0 or with a comparable grade in another grading system, and
- 3D CAD design amounting to at least 4 hours per week for one semester or 5 ECTS points with a grade of at least 2.0 or with a comparable grade in another grading system, and
- The usual mathematical foundations underlying these fields.
Required ECTS credits:
- 210 (for the 3-semester variant),
- 180 (for the 4-semester variant).
Even if you have not received your final degree certificate by the application deadline, you can still apply for a master’s program with your current transcript of records or proof of ECTS points that you have currently already gained, the preliminary final mark and the expected date of completion.
For the 3-semester variant: A relevant internship that lasted at least 12 weeks or professional experience (internships during undergraduate degree will be credited).
An average mark of your bachelor's degree of at least 2.0.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For admission to the Stralsund University of Applied Sciences, the following documents must be submitted in full:
- Fully completed application for admission from uni-assist.
- Tabular CV.
- Certified copy of the school leaving certificate with subjects and grades.
- If applicable, certified copy of the university entrance examination in your home country (e.g. for applicants from Iran, Turkey and Korea).
- If applicable, certified copy of the performance record or university degree with subjects and grades (if the applicant has already studied, regardless of how many semesters).
- Certified copy of English certificates (see language requirements).
- Copy of passport (page of passport with name and passport photo).
Caution: Please do not send original certificates, only officially certified copies.
All you have to do is send your officially certified copies to uni-assist by post. A scan or upload of certified documents is not sufficient. Even a simple paper copy of an officially certified copy will not be accepted.
Documents that do not have to be officially certified can be uploaded.
Please send the officially certified copies to the following address:
All required certificates must be submitted in the original language as well as in German or English (by a licensed translator). Furthermore, all certificates and their translations must be officially authenticated.
For more information please check theCourse Website