- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree either in computer science or equivalent knowledge degree with knowledge in Database Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms, Object-oriented Programming, Software Engineering, Software Project Management, and Distributed Systems.
Grades significantly above average.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in March)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants must send in the following:
- Fully completed and signed application form.
- Tabulated, one-page, complete resume/curriculum vitae in English.
- A 500-word "Statement of Goals and Objectives", describing previous work, the goals, and objectives in pursuing graduate studies at the Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences as well as future plans.
- English language certificates (see language requirements). A TOEFL or an IELTS exam is strictly required for all applicants, except native speakers.
- Secondary school leaving certificate (GCE O- and A-level, International Baccalaureate, High School Diploma, etc.).
- Higher education Degrees awarded (e.g. Bachelor's Degree (BSc)). Records must be submitted for all post-secondary academic work completed or in process and for all degrees. The records must give detailed information on the content and quality of the student's performance. The student's rank in class should be noted whenever possible. Transcripts should list, for each individual course that was taken, (1) the course title, (2) the marks or grade obtained, and (3) the minimum mark for a "pass". Transcripts must be submitted in both the original language and in English or German. All translations must be literal and complete versions of the original records. Where the grading system does not follow the German scheme, an explanation of the grading system has to be attached. Certification of knowledge in at least one object-oriented programming language (preferably Java), if not mentioned in the mark record.
- 1 passport photo (4cm x 5cm, with your name and address on the back).
- 2 recommendation letters.
For more information please check theCourse Website