Southeast Asian Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Southeast Asian studies. Degrees from other disciplines in the humanities or social sciences may also be accepted if the applicant has a good knowledge of Southeast Asia and the required language skills.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to be submitted:
- If you are not already enrolled at Goethe-University Frankfurt: a university entrance qualification (e.g. A-Levels).
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- If the bachelor's degree has not yet been completed: a transcript of records or equivalent document listing the content of the study program and average grade.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Proof of Indonesian or respectively Malaysian language skills (see language requirements).
- A CV (in English).
- Motivation letter (in English).
- APS certificate for applicants from Vietnam, China, and Mongolia (original).
For more information please check theCourse Website