Speech and Language Processing
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of linguistics. In exceptional cases, applicants may be admitted who have completed their qualifying degree in another comparable study program.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
An above-average qualifying degree with the grade "good" (2.5) or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application for admission.
- Documentation of your academic degree including details on course work and performance. If you have not received your degree certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach documentation of all your examination results so far.
- Documentation of advanced English language skills (see language requirements).
- Current certificate of enrolment or proof of exmatriculation, if applicable (if you have studied at a German university, please indicate your 'Fachsemester' and 'Hochschulsemester'.
- Applicants from China and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home country.
For more information please check theCourse Website