Speech and Language Proсеssing
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of linguistics. In exceptional cases, applicants may be admitted who have completed their qualifying degree in another comparable study program with academic achievements that make a successful participation in the Master's Programme in Speech and Language Processing likely.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 yеars.
An above-average qualifying degree with the grade "good" (2.5) or bettеr.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Documentation of your academic degree including details on course work and performance. If you have not received your degree certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach documentation of all your examination results so far.
- Documentation of advanced English language skills (spoken and written English). See language requirements.
- An application letter in English (at most one page), providing information on your motivation and suitability for the study program.
- Current certificate of enrolment or proof of exmatriculation, if applicable (if you have studied at a German university, please indicate your 'Fachsemester’ and ‘Hochschulsemester’).
- If your documents are not available in German or English, you will need to have them translated. Please submit a German or English translation of your documents along with the original versions.
- Applicants from China, India, and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home cοuntrу.
For more information please check theCourse Website