Strategic Information Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from all countries except for Germany: directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist) | students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 210.
A total of 20 ECTS from the fields of object-oriented programming, database systems, IT management, and business administration, each amounting to at least 5 ECTS from a previous university study at a state or state-recognized German or foreign university. Alternatively, oral exams (30 minutes each) can be taken at Neu-Ulm University. The examinations take place online. Online pre-courses and self-study material are provided to prepare for the oral exams.
Grade 2.3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline at the latest:
- Application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your high school certificate with translation.
- A copy of your bachelor's degree with at least 210 ECTS Points and a final mark of 2.3 or better. It is necessary that you finish your bachelor's before ends the application deadline.
- Proof of 20 ECTS, of which 5 ECTS each come from the areas of object-oriented programming, database systems, IT management, and business administration. As part of the application process, the university will check this knowledge. For this purpose, they need the transcript of grades and the corresponding excerpts from the module handbook.
- Proof of English knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of German knowledge (see language requirements)j. This certificate will be needed at the latest by the enrollment process.
All applicants who have not obtained their bachelor's degree in Germany must upload their certificates via the uni-assist online portal for further checks.
For more information please check theCourse Website