Sustainability & Risk Management
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210. The admission regulations provide for equalization regulations in order to also allow prospective students whose university degree only includes 180 ECTS points.
At least one year of relevant professional practice based on your studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents have to be submitted with the application for admission:
- Passport size photograph.
- Curriculum vitae (please use the template from our website).
- Copy of passport/Birth certificate (not certified).
- *Copy of verification of attendance in degree course:
- Degree certificate.
- Degree final report.
- *Copy of verification of suitable professional experience with at least half the regular working time at the time of the deadline for the application process.
- Proof of adequate command of the English language (see language requirements).
*Officially certified copies have to be provided in case of admission via mail.
For more information please check theCourse Website