Sustainable Materials - Polymer Scienсеs
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, physics, microsystems technology, materials technology or materials science, or must be about to get this degreе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Send your application documents as a single pdf file to this email: [email protected]
List of required application documents:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Transcript of grades and certified translation into English, German or French by a sworn translator if written in another language.
- Bachelor diploma or certificate of successful completion (copy and certified translation into English, German or French by a sworn translator if written in another language).
- Letter of recommendation from one or two professors (with contact details).
- Motivation letter explaining the reasons for choosing this particular master’s degree (in English).
- APS certificate (degrees obtained in China or Vietnam).
- A valid B2 level certificate in English (see language requiremеnts).
For more information please check theCourse Website