- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics; social sciences (ie sociology, political science, anthropology, human geography, etc); spatial, urban, transport, and landscape planning and design; transport, economic and environmental engineering; or architecture.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Certified certificate of successful completion of the final examination of the first degree course. If you have not yet completed your study at the time of application, you must provide proof of the ECTS you have achieved and your grade (at least 150 ECTS at the time of application). Your previous studies must be finished when you enroll in the master's program.
- Higher Education Entrance Qualification (HEEQ)/Higher Secondary Education.
- Motivation letter (no longer than 2 pages).
- Chinese (except Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macao) and Vietnamese applicants also need to attach the original certificate of the "Akademische Prüfstelle" (from the German Embassy in their country).
For more information please check theCourse Website