Sustainable Mobility Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Work experience of at least 1 year after completion of studies, preferably in the relevant areas of transport and planning.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Required application documents:
- First university degree (at least 210 ECTS).
- Transcript of records.
- Proof of work experience of at least 1 year after completion of studies, preferably in the relevant areas of transport and planning.
- Tabular CV.
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page A4).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Only if available: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
For more information please check theCourse Website