- Both semesters
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equialent) in engineering or natural sciences providing sufficient knowledge in textile technology and textile chemistry.
Sufficient knowledge in textile technology and textile chemistry means at least 60 credits (or their equivalent) were achieved in the field of textile technology and at least 20 credits (or their equivalent) were passed in (textile) chemistry.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with less than 210 credits (ECTS) will be accepted but have to gain the missing credits by either:
- Doing an internship (at least 20 weeks) as long as no internship was done during the bachelor’s degree.
- Attending appropriate modules at Hof University (for applicants who already did an internship).
For both alternatives, please calculate a fourth (extra) semestеr.
An overall minimum grade of 2.5 or equivalent, qualifies for this master’s degree program. The grading criterion is also met if applicants can provide proof of belonging to the top 50 percent of graduates in their prior degree prοgram.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Previous degree certificate.
- Language proof (see language requirements).
- Copy of your ID or passport (Non-EU applicants).
- Current CV.
- Motivational letter (only required for specific programs - see application portal).
- Preliminary review document (VPD) by uni-assist.
- Applicants who gained their higher education entrance qualification in the following countries must submit their certificates to the academic evaluation center (APS) before applying at Hof University: China, India, Mongolia, or Vietnam. Please note that applicants from those countries cannot be admitted without the required APS certificate and must also submit the APS certificate when applying for a visa at a German embassу.
For more information please check theCourse Website