Systems Engineering for Manufacturing
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in engineering or on a closely related field.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The graduated degree must include the following:
- At least 25 CP in the competence field of natural sciences and informatics (including at least 10 CP in mathematics, at least 5 CP in physics, and at least 5 CP in information sciences).
- At least 10 CP (ECTS) in design.
- At least 10 CP (ECTS) in engineering mechanics.
- At least 20 CP in the competence field of engineering sciences (including at least 5 CP in manufacturing technologies, at least 5 CP in material sciences).
- At least 15 CP (ECTS) in economics, and
- Altogether includes 10 weeks of production system-oriented internship within industry and business.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grade C.
Specification: With grade C1.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website