Technology and Innovation Management
- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree related to industrial engineering and management, business informatics, technical management, or other engineering subjects.
Required ECTS credits: 180 (regular track); 210 (fast track).
The admission board decides on each candidate's admission on the basis of academic performance, language proficiency, and professional experience.
A minimum of 10 weeks of professional experience related to the first degree’s subject area is requested.
The prerequisite for admission is a first university degree with a "Good" overall performance. The GPA of your bachelor course must be 2.5 or higher according to the German scale.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least grade B.
Specification: At least 240.
Specification: Minimum "good".
Specification: Listening and Reading Test minimum 860, Speaking Test minimum 165, Writing Test minimum 165.
Specification: Minimum "merit".
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application for admission (uni-assist application form).
- Passport photo.
- Curriculum vitae (complete, chronological, signed).
- Certificate of higher education entrance qualification and its translation (officially certified, upload, and by mail to uni-assist).
- Proof of a bachelor's degree from a recognized university abroad and its translation (officially certified, upload, and by mail to uni-assist).
- Subject and grade overviews of academic studies and their translation (officially certified, upload, and by mail to uni-assist).
- Proof of knowledge of the English language (officially certified, upload, and by mail to uni-assist), See the language requirements for further information.
- Letter of motivation.
- Documents specific to the course of study (please refer to the study regulations of the intended course of study for more information).
For nationals from China and Vietnam: Certificate of the Academic Evaluation Centre (APS, original mandatory).
Never submit original certificates, only officially certified copies. Your application documents will remain with uni-assist for documentation purposes and will not be returned.
For more information please check theCourse Website