Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematics or physics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
If you want to apply for the graduate program please send the following documents:
- A one-page statement of why you want to join the elite graduate program "Theoretical and Mathematical Physics".
- Your high-school diploma (Zeugnis der Hochschulreife), in translation, if appropriate.
- Your bachelor certificate in physics or mathematics displaying your grades (alternatively: Vordiplomszeugnis and grades of subsequent courses or a recent "Transcript of records", if available).
- Curriculum vitae containing your current mailing address as well as your date of birth and nationalities.
- A letter of recommendation (can be sent separately or by email. If your referee prefers to use encrypted email, the appropriate cryptographic keys can be found below).
- If available: GRE subject test in physics or mathematics (preferably sent directly to the university, the Institution Code is 7263), required for applicants from outside the European Economic Area.
- If available: English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Any other material you see fit.
Please make sure you include your email address (for example in the CV) so the university can contact you.
For more information please check theCourse Website