- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in neuroscience or natural science subject (e.g., BSc Neuroscience, Biology, etc.) or a similar qualification or a study program of human medicine at a German or foreign higher education institution with the following credit points acquired in lectures and practicals:
- 4 CP in cell and molecular biology, or
- 4 CP in biochemistry, or
- 4 CP in biopsychology, or
- 4 CP in physiology and/or anatomy/neuroanatomy.
- At least 2 CP from practical experience should be available.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A final grade of 2.0 or better (German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The applicant must upload the following documents:
- Evidence of a first qualification permitting entry into a profession. Should no final certificate for a previous Bachelor of Science study program be available at the time of application, an interim certificate must be submitted in which grades from at least 80% of the to be acquired credit points for the required previous study program are entered.
- Evidence of study and examination achievements (e.g. Transcript of Records).
- Proof of sufficient language proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- If applicable, documents that verify exceptional hardship (e.g. disabled person’s card and medical report).
Documents in languages other than English or German have to be certified translated by a sworn translator. Documents in languages other than German or English will not be accepted. In case you have not completed your bachelor program yet, an interim certificate with at least 80% of examination and study achievements has to be submitted instead.
For more information please check theCourse Website