- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject. Regarded as relevant is a university study program in Neuroscience or Natural Science (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, etc.) or a similar qualification like Human Medicine at a German or foreign higher education institution in which you have acquired the following credit points:
- 4 CP in Cell or Molecular biology, or
- 4 CP in Biochemistry, or
- 4 CP in (Bio)Psychology, or
- 4 CP in Physiology and/or (Neuro)Anatomy, and
- at least 2 CP from practical experience (internships/exercises).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A final grade of 2.0 or better (German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Certificate of the bachelor's study program,
- Transcript of records.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Content of modules (courses) taken in Cell and Molecular Biology (4 CP) or in Biochemistry (4 CP) or in Biopsychology (4 CP) or in Physiology (4 CP) and/or anatomy/neuroanatomy, at least 2 credit points from practical experience should be available.
Documents in languages other than English or German have to be certified translated by a sworn translator. Documents in languages other than German or English will not be accepted. In case you have not completed your bachelor program yet, an interim certificate with at least 80% of examination and study achievements has to be submitted instead.
For more information please check theCourse Website