- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in neuroscience or natural science subject (e.g., BSc Neuroscience, Biology, etc.) or a similar qualification or a study program of human medicine at a German or foreign higher education institution with the following credit points acquired in lectures and practicals:
- 4 CP in cell and molecular biology, or
- 4 CP in biochemistry, or
- 4 CP in biopsychology, or
- 4 CP in physiology and/or anatomy/neuroanatomy.
- At least 2 CP from practical experience should be available.
A study program in pharmacology or psychology does not per se provide the requested credit points.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A final grade of 2.0 or better (German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The applicant must upload the following documents:
- Evidence of a first qualification permitting entry into a profession. Should no final certificate for a previous Bachelor of Science study program be available at the time of application, an interim certificate must be submitted in which grades from at least 80% of the to be acquired credit points for the required previous study program are entered.
- Evidence of study and examination achievements (e.g. Transcript of Records).
- Proof of sufficient language proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- If applicable, documents that verify exceptional hardship (e.g. disabled person’s card and medical report).
For more information please check theCourse Website