- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in geography, architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, civil engineering, law, political and social science, business and administration, economics, or international development.
At least 2 years of practical experience in a field related to urban management.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The Urban Management Program application must include:
- Urban management application form (hand-signed).
- Curriculum vitae (hand-signed).
- Motivation letter (hand-signed).
- Copies of your degree certificate and academic records, including an explanation of the grading system (certificates and academic records in English or German do not need to be translated; those in other languages must be translated into English or German).
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Two letters of reference (hand-signed). The reference letters should be written on paper with an official letterhead or bear an official stamp.
- Proof of at least two years of work experience - on your employer(s) letterhead paper and certified by your employer(s)'.
- Copy of your passport.
Please only send the requested documentation.
Only complete applications with all the supporting documents mentioned above can be accepted. Documents that require a signature by hand (hand-signed) will not be accepted without a signature.
For more information please check theCourse Website