User Experience Design
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: March 15th
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, interaction design, computer science, or subjects related to these fields.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants who are able to provide evidence of a completed university course of study or equivalent degree qualification for which less than 210 ECTS but at least 180 ECTS credit points have been awarded may be admitted with the consent of the Examination Commission if evidence of compensation for the respective missing skills are provided with the application for admission.
The following will play in your favor during the admission process:
- Knowledge in the fields of programming interactive systems, rapid prototyping in software/hardware, game development platforms, and virtual/augmented reality.
- Knowledge in the fields of interaction design, design of user interfaces (graphic, audio, video), research methods in HCI, ergonomics, and psychology.
Practical experience (comparable with a practical study semester) in the field of development of interactive systems including their implementation in software/hardware.
Aptitude is deemed as established when the assessment test is awarded an overall grade of at least "good" (2.5)
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Certificate must be provided after the first semester at the latest.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in March 15th)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website